Healing through agriculture
As part of the PA Department of Agriculture Industrial Hemp Research Program, we are focused on the bioremediation benefits of farming hemp to heal the earth, development of sustainable industrial design solutions to replace paper and plastic products and producing high-end CBD for use in alternative medicines. A game changer for the farmers of PA, our locations span two Counties and offer extensive insight as our Team combines 4th generation farming, specialty crop subject matter expertise and legalized cannabis business industry experience. The 2018 Farm Bill removes industrial hemp from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act and provides for commercial production of industrial hemp, creating an exciting opportunity for industrial hemp in Pennsylvania.
Who we are
• Explore the bioremediation benefits of the plant to heal the earth
• Perform research and development on fiber based sustainable products
• Advocate for cannabinoid research to address health
• Deliver high-quality hemp-derived cannabinoid products to market
• Share our knowledge and experience to move the industry forward
• Seed Sales – quality seed sourcing for your 2020 grow
• Seedling Sales – starter services to give you a jump on planting
• Biomass & Flower Sales – 2019 available through affiliates. Check back for fall 2020 harvest update.
• Partner Program – become a H-A partner and benefit from being part of our team
• Grow Contracts – now accepting 2020 grow contracts
• Grow – with a successful 2019 fiber grow behind us, H-A is accepting 2020 grow contracts
• Managed Services – our team is happy to establish, coordinate and manage large fiber grows to meet your production needs
• Bioremediation – watch for our 2020 study to unfold!
• US Hemp Building Association Member
• PA Hemp Local Supply Chain Coalition Member
Cannabinoid Products & Health
• What makes us different:
- Well-known Genectics to include Palmetto Harmony
- Highly certified processing partners (FDA Registered, FSSC 22000 Food Safety Certified, FSMA and cGMP Guideline Compliant)
- Crude Oil
- Full Spectrum Distillate
- Non-Detect THC Free Distillate
"Workhorse"- Topical Cream
Crafted for the hardworking individual who works tirelessly at their task, assumes extra duties, and deserves some dependable relief
Retail Product Development
• Supply Chain Collaboration Services:
Allow us to escort you into the CBD infused marketplace offering
- High quality, affordable, cannabinoid raw material available for your R&D projects
- Formulation Scientist support, specializing in cannabinoid bioavailabity and on-call to help you define and/or make your vision a reality
- Consulting services to develop and support strong go-to-market strategies anchored in market research and process analysis.
Currently working with partners in these industries:
- Equine Health
• Private Label Services
Want a quick go-to-market solution? Build your brand, while gaining key customer feedback using established CBD product formulations.
- Topical Oils
With over 15 years of consulting experience, Cynthia Petrone-Hudock, CEO has now worked with Cannabis companies for over 3 years assisting with strategic plans, go-to-market tactics and operational execution by focusing on people, process and technology.
Our Team of experts are here to meet your challenges. Contact us today for a phone consult around your needs!
Infusion market opportunities
March 7th, 2020
Workhorse Topical Cream
$34.99 + Tax
- Spun from the Palmetto Harmony varietal
- 2oz jar 100mg cannabinoids
- Made out of Organic East African Shea Butter, hemp oil with all natural herbs. This product is to be used as needed and applied directly to skin and is 100% fragrance free.
- Ingredients: High CBD Hemp Oil, Organic East African Shea Butter, Beeswax, Gotu Kola, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Marshmallow Root, Lavender.
- Please be aware that this product needs to be stored at 75 degrees or below. If it is exposed to higher heat it can change the consistency, causing it to liquify. If this happens please place in fridge overnight. Be aware this may also occur in shipping during high heat summer months.